Gas Safe Registered Plumber
Do you live in a rented property?
Did you know that your landlord has legal responsibilities when it comes to gas safety?
If you rent a property, ask your landlord for a copy of the current Gas Safety record. This record shows that gas appliances have had an annual gas safety check by a Gas Safe registered engineer.
Landlords must also maintain gas appliances, so check the date when yours were last serviced as well.
Learn about what other steps you should be taking to make sure the home you rent is gas safe.

Are you a landlord?
Landlords must be able to provide their tenants with an up-to-date Gas Safety record.
By law, landlords must have all gas appliances serviced regularly, normally once a year by a Gas Safe registered engineer. The Gas Safe registered engineer will provide a Gas Safety record upon completion of the check.
Why Gas boiler safety check (CP12) with us?
  • £65 including VAT (up to two appliances)
  • Convenient appointment slots
  • We are on Gas Safe Register
  • We can provide you with your certificate annually to make sure that you fulfil your legal obligations
  • Your engineer will use the latest technology and manufacturer's data for a more reliable and faster repair


phone: 07809 213 383
Alternatively you can use our contact form.